Things To Do



I didn't know that much about Philadelphia before we started planning. I had only really been to the city once, in High School, when I went to look at UPenn. (When my father received what he claimed was his one and only parking ticket and vowed never to return to Philadelphia!) But I had visited some of the outlying areas on other family trips. One of my earliest memories is from Amish Country, which evidently we visited both when I was 2 and 3.

Despite living close by, Matt never really spent much time in the city either. But when he was growing up, he would occasionally go there to visit the Zoo or Museums or even a baseball game from time to time.

But in planning the wedding, we've really grown to like Philadelphia a lot! The city itself has so much history, and the outlying areas are really beautiful. There is a lot to see and do there.

I'll be posting regularly in the blog about the myriad things to do in the area, from Independence Hall to Longwood Gardens to Wine Tours. And I'll put links to those blog entries here, so stay tuned!

Blog Entries:
The Philadelphia Zoo
The Brandywine Valley
The Liberty Bell & Independence Hall
Pennsylvania Wineries
Art Museums
Sports
Gardens & Nature
Benjamin Franklin!
Museums
Markets

Yellow Puppies Blogger Template | Template Design | Elque 2008